Church of the Holy Trinity in Forza D'Agrò
The Church of the Holy Trinity of Forza D'Agrò , also known as Church of the Triad , is one of the most precious works of local architecture. Its construction dates back to the end of the fifteenth century. The current façade of the church, rebuilt above the original fifteenth-century framework, dates back to 1576. The portal and the bell tower deserve particular attention for the splendid decorations. The interior of the church has a single nave and its walls are adorned with numerous paintings including a Cenacle dating back to the 15th century and a canvas depicting a Madonna with child by an unknown artist from the 16th century in a wonderful gilded wooden frame. , finely carved in full relief.
Unfortunately, two other works of considerable artistic interest, a beech table from the end of the 16th century and a splendid carved wooden banner from the end of the 16th century, have been stolen.