Church of San Lorenzo a Salina
The Church of San Lorenzo in Salina is dedicated to the patron saint of Malfa, a small village on the island of Salina. The cult of the saint was brought in 1100 by some families of Amalfi who, after moving to Salina, gave the name to the present town of Malfa.
The first construction dates back to 1733, it was then modified over the centuries. The last restoration was carried out in 1933 following an earthquake which destroyed the sacred building. Inside there are two paintings dating back to the eighteenth century.